A new spin on a classic party favorite.
- 1-10oz. Container Sabra Classic Hummus
- 2 Cups Mulit-Colored Cherry Tomatoes (Red, Yellow, Orange)
- 1 Garlic Clove, Minced
- 10 Fresh Basil Leafs, Chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Salt to Taste
- Cut cherry tomatoes into quarters (or eighths if large).
- Place in a small bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and season with salt to taste.
- Scoop hummus out of container and swirl onto a serving plate.
- Top with the bruschetta and drizzle with a touch of olive oil, if desired.