A new spin on a classic party favorite.
- 1-10oz. Container Sabra Classic Hummus
- 2 Avocados; Skin and Pit Removed and Chopped into Chunks
- 1½ Tbsp. Fresh Lime Juice
- ¼ Tsp. Salt
- Chopped Cilantro
- A Squeeze of Fresh Lime Juice
- Mix, in a s small mixing bowl, the chopped avocado, lime juice and salt.
- Add hummus and stir gently until thoroughly mixed (the avocados should be just coated in hummus and retain their shape).
- Place on a serving dish and liberally squeeze more lime juice onto the hummus.
- Sprinkle with chopped cilantro or cilantro sprigs, if desired.