A refreshingly juicy treat.
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Serve with FAGE Total, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Rinse the halved strawberries, blueberries and raspberries.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Sprinkle the strawberries, blueberries and raspberries on the baking sheet. Drizzle the balsamic vinegar and sugar over the berries.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- To serve, sprinkle over a bowl of FAGE Total.