A salad dressing that’s both fresh and zesty.
- 1 cup FAGE Total, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
- 2 tbsp honey
- Half of a vanilla bean, seeds scraped
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 1 tsp orange zest
- Juice of one orange, strained
- ½ cup strawberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup pineapple
- ½ cup Granny Smith apples
- ½ cup blackberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- In a medium bowl, combine FAGE Total, honey, vanilla bean, poppy seeds, orange zest and orange juice. Mix all ingredients until blended well and mixture is smooth.
- Place in refrigerator and chill for an hour to allow flavors to develop. Remove from refrigerator 5 minutes before serving to remove chill.
- Wash then slice preferred fruit into bite-size pieces. Accompany dressing with sliced fruit platter.