The perfect combination of salty and sweet.
- 1 lb pizza dough, at room temperature
- Olive oil for brushing the dough
- 1¼ cup FAGE Total, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- ½ cup gorgonzola cheese crumbles
- 2 oz thinly sliced prosciutto
- 3-4 fresh figs, quartered
- 1 pack fresh arugula
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: balsamic glaze
- Pizza:Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- On a lightly floured surface, stretch and roll out the pizza dough into a large circle, approximately 14 inches in diameter.
- Brush the top of the dough with approximately 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Place the dough on the grill, oil side down. Brush another tablespoon of oil on top.
- Cover grill and cook until the bottom is golden brown with nice grill marks, approximately 5-7 minutes.
- Flip the dough over and spread the FAGE Total over the whole surface, leaving about a 1-inch border for the crust.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella and gorgonzola cheese evenly across the dough. Top with slices of prosciutto and figs.
- Cover the grill and cook the pizza until the cheese is completely melted and the bottom of the dough is a deep golden brown. Grill for approximately 10 minutes.
- Remove pizza from the grill, top with arugula and drizzle with a little olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. If desired, drizzle with a little balsamic glaze for extra flavor.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!