A zesty appetizer perfect for summer.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- ½ red pepper, diced
- ¼ cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup FAGE Total, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
- 1 tbsp fresh-squeezed lime juice
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 4 dashes of hot sauce to taste
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine the avocado, corn, red pepper and onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the FAGE Total, lime juice, ground cumin, hot sauce, cilantro and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Gently fold the dressing into the corn and vegetable mixture.
- Chill for an hour and serve with tortilla or pita chips.